Friday 28 August 2015

Adhesive Corrugated Paper - Silhouette Cameo

Hello Friends,

I can't tell you how excited I am!  I've had a pack of Silhouette America's adhesive corrugated paper for a few weeks and it's taken until now to give it a try!

I can tell you that it cuts like a dream.  Here is a shaker card I made using it....


I love the natural colours, there are three sheets of white and three sheets of kraft in the pack.  It cuts on the setting designed for it, in the Cut Settings window, perfectly first time, it even leaves the backing sheet uncut - awesome!

I used two files from the Silhouette America store; Artisans nesting rectangles & Starburst.

To make the shaker part I used my WRMK Fuse tool and sequins from my stash.

Enjoy, I hope you get to play with your Silhouette machine over the weekend.

Carole x





1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Carole, now I need to get some of this card!! you will make me broke! xxx

    ReplyDelete