Thursday 23 April 2015

Silhouette Cameo - Tuition

Hello Friends,

Whilst I was busy developing my all new Version 3 lesson plan, I did make and send a few cards that I didn't get round to posting on here.  This is a picture of a card I made for my friends 60th birthday.  It was inspired by my new friend Doreen, the lady who came down for a lesson with me from Preston!



When Doreen got all the way back home to Preston, she asked me a couple of questions about this Owl file.  It was one she got as a freebie from the Silhouette Store, one which I must have had at the same time and to be able to fully answer her questions, I cut it.   So as not to waste it, I decided to use it on my friends card (she is a wise owl and has taught lots in her life, so I thought it seemed perfect!).

I hope you like the card.

Happy Silhouette crafting.

Carole x


No comments:

Post a Comment