Wednesday 22 April 2015

Silhouette Cameo Offset function - Birthday card

Hello Friends,

I'm back today to share a birthday card with you.  It was my friend Peg's birthday yesterday and this is the card I made for her, using my Silhouette Cameo.....


Just lately, one of my favourite tools/features/functions of the Silhouette Studio software is called "Offset".  For Peg's card I made all those little shapes and then used the "Internal Offset" function to draw those dashes and dots around each piece, using my Stampin' Up pen, in the "Pen/Tool Holder" I bought from Thyme Graphics.  The greeting was downloaded from the Silhouette store and was drawn with the same Stampin' Up pen.

I hope you like the card I made.

Wishing you all a happy crafty time with your Silhouette machine!

Carole x




No comments:

Post a Comment