Sunday 11 January 2015

WRMK Envelope Generator App - coming soon

Hello friends,

Happy New Year to you all.  It's a very exciting time for all of us in the paper crafting industry, CHA 2015 is on in Calafornia and I'm lovin' the time I'm spending on finding out what's new, what's hot and what's not ;) on the internet, instead of crafting ;)!

I've just seen the new WRMK punch board, which will be available around Aug, it has 3 sections, one for making envelopes and another for boxes and bows.  This board is so well thought out and will  be fabulous for space conscious crafters, like myself!

Along with the launch of the new board they are going to launch an App call "Envelope Generator", which will work the same as the one my husband designed for you all to use on my blog.

So whilst you are waiting for this App, here is the link to my husbands version.

I hope to be back with some cards and envelopes very soon, but until then....

Happy crafting.

Carole x






No comments:

Post a Comment