Sunday 25 January 2015

Inlaid dies challenge

Hello Friends,

After being inspired yesterday to make an "Inlaid dies card",  I couldn't resist making another and joining in with the challenge over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

It does seem very odd to be making Christmas cards right now, but I'm sure I'll be very happy that I have, in November :)!


I have used the Inlaid die technique, which does make the card totally flat, without dimension.  The products used were all by Stampin' Up.

Happy crafting.

Carole x

3 comments:

  1. I do like the shaped card and the soft, neutral colour palette. Your card is just fab. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colors you used make the card look so very classic and soft - I really like the outcome - thanks for joining us at 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just beautiful Carole - I'm so glad you were inspired to join us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week. The frame makes a great shaped card too - gorgeous!

    Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete